• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar pass rating experiment Part DEUX

Package received. Just got back in town. Will let them rest. Do we turn in ratings as we smoke them, or all at once when done?

Thanks again for all the effort put into this!

Great to see these expirements going so well. And always great to read the reviews and profiles you guys put up. This summer basically did a big 180 on me.... ahh, such is life. I'm hoping things will have settled back down here soon and I can get in on Part Trois of this.. should Dan be kind enough for another round. I even paused the last 2 months of my blind reviews for Cigar Aficionado... and those are free!

I've also only been getting on a few times a week and apologize for not getting DMs replied to sooner.. and I've definitely been slipping on my Likes for Today's Smokes.. please know it's not personal!

Anyways fellas, thanks for bearing with me during a very odd, sad, raw, and amazing summer (I told you it was odd!).

K.. That's all I got for now.. as you were.
👍😛

wanted to thank those who gave me their ratings. Only a few had all the cigars rated already but I am hoping to start getting reviews from those who did not submit any yet.

Also since I got some feedback on cigar no 3 I wanted to give you some heads up. You already probably guessed it’s a milder cigar. My advice is smoke it on a clean pallets and smoke it slowly. Most of the flavor nuances come through about 30-40 seconds after you take the puff

I am a chronic procrastinator. Never give me a deadline, because I will always run right up to the last minute. I used to drive my support staff crazy when I was still actively practicing law. I'd have a brief due, and I would be putting on the finishing touches at 4:30 on the day it was due. As a young lawyer, I had more than one paralegal go to a senior partner to complain about my "deadlining". I always told them I work better under pressure. It's a fault I couldn't kick for 42 years. But this time I PROMISE to get review #5 submitted before the 15th!! :cool: :cool: Brother Dan, if I fail to meet the deadline, a couple of nice "penalty sticks" will be coming your way.

I am a chronic procrastinator. Never give me a deadline, because I will always run right up to the last minute. I used to drive my support staff crazy when I was still actively practicing law. I'd have a brief due, and I would be putting on the finishing touches at 4:30 on the day it was due. As a young lawyer, I had more than one paralegal go to a senior partner to complain about my "deadlining". I always told them I work better under pressure. It's a fault I couldn't kick for 42 years. But this time I PROMISE to get review #5 submitted before the 15th!! :cool: :cool: Brother Dan, if I fail to meet the deadline, a couple of nice "penalty sticks" will be coming your way.
Your particular case will be sent to trial and the jury will decide how many penalty sticks you'll send.

That is a fair way to handle the issue. Although the pool of potential jurors looks a bit . . . uh . . . unsightly.
The most beautiful or the most disgusting depending on the verdict... Tick Tock.

Last edited: