• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar photo's

Capt Redbeard

Son of a son of a sailor
Reaction score
Hey guys thought you might like these photos I took. Nothing special, but I thought they looked cool. I was just playing around with my girlfriends point and shoot. I printed them out on photo paper, and im going to frame them with a bunch of cigars bands around the outside of the frame.
cigarsmallpic1.jpg

cigarpicsmall2.jpg

Very cool, you have a good eye. Gets a guy to thinking you could really decorate your own smoking room with art done by yourself. A little imagination and help with Photoshop and you'd be all ready to go.

Thanks Volusianator. I don't have a smoking room, but I do have a smoking patio, and was thinking of putting these out there, or just around my room. I took a photo class in highschool and got into photography for a bit. Right now I'm trying to save up for a nice digital SLR camera. If anyone wants the full size images, or the unedited full color photos let me know, and I'll gladly send the your way.

Those are definately cool, and look like there was some artistic skill there. Really nice smokes until recently as a matter of fact that Padilla was on my wish list until a BOTL took care of that.

Redbeard, I really like the first one. I wonder if you could get a wide shot like that, with more Tats in it. I'd like a desktop wallpaper like that :)

Wyatt, I'd be more than willing to take a picture like that with many Tats, as long as you supplied them, and i was able to keep them as payment for my photo services. ;) Haha
I wanted to play around with photoshop, so here's something quick and fun I did with Volusianators pictures.
CigarArtColor.jpg

Thanks again Volusianator. I'm no photoshop expert, I'm sure there are other BOTLs out there that could do something crazy and put our pictures to shame.

Thanks again Volusianator. I'm no photoshop expert, I'm sure there are other BOTLs out there that could do something crazy and put our pictures to shame.
LOL, let me tell you, there are some awesome Photoshop guys here and plenty of pics out there to prove it. I just have zero skills with that program. What kind of lighting did you use to take your pics?

Wade