• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar podcasts

MichaelD

What does this button do again?
Anyone listen to any good cigar related podcasts? Doing a search I didn't turn up any recent discussions. I'm looking for something to listen to during my 75+ mile race this weekend. I'll have a fair amount of time to fill trying to think of anything but my ever growing fatigue. 

Stogie Geeks

-Trey

Note: Haven't listened, but apparent big following. Hell, they may be Kuba Kubas of podcasts. I'll check 'em out. May as well too. Why not?

-Trey

Michael, I listen to Stogie Geeks, What Embargo, and occasionally Cigar Jukebox.  They all have their strengths and weaknesses. 

On the plus side, our own MarkJr., prior to his recent move, used to be a regular with Paul and the Stogie Geeks.

edited for bad spelling...

Thanks for the suggestions. I downloaded a bunch and should be set. That should fill some of the time.

Next "problem" is picking a special post race cigar if I'm successful. And well, a cigar even if I'm not. [emoji6]