• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pokers......

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Folks, we were talking about cigar pokers in my Hemmingway thread, which motivated me to go hunt mine up. Well, I have fond them and am posting the pics here. I wish I could remember who made these, as they are quality pieces of work. The light colored one is made the size of an Opus A. The band and wrapper section towards the bottom are from the "City of Hero's" Opus A's that were sold after the WTC terrorist attacks. I had two of these made, and gave one to my New York family, and I kept one for myself. The other one has a Marine Corps band because I am a Marine.

Thanks for looking and feel free to add comments or post pics of yours. These have serrated end, so they work pretty well.

Floyd T

Attachments

• IMG_2241.jpg
    IMG_2241.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2242.jpg
    IMG_2242.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 31
Answered my own question using search. I found an old thread you posted way back when, where you linked to Petroglyph’s (now defunct) website

YES! That's them. They had good service at the time. Comm was good as well. I'm not sure how many folks bought one, but again, great craftsmanship.

Next time I talk to Ron, I'll mention your pay! You know how he is!!!

Thanks for the help.

Floyd T