• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar prices and selection in Dubai?

I haven't been since 2004, but LCDH has a very good store in Dubai. The whole town is smoke friendly so you shouldn't have a problem at all. Enjoy, as I'm envious !

Most people that I know buy from the airport while traveling through there and the prices weren't exactly cheap. If you can find the LCDH, like Tony says, I'm sure it'd be better. I don't think you'll be finding any "deals" on stuff, but there are things to buy at least.

Have a fun trip. :)

Hi

I checked some prices. Am I allowed to give price examples of Cuban cigars on this forum?

Hi

I checked some prices. Am I allowed to give price examples of Cuban cigars on this forum?

Its probably better you give the info subjectively rather than offering specifics. Speak on how they compare with the EU prices (higher/lower, absurdly higher?) and the condition of the shops. I'd like to hear if you were able to have a seat to enjoy a smoke with the sheiks. :laugh:

I don't see where that would be a problem. Many others have documented their world travels!