• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Prices

Snakeeyezzes

I am all screwd up by the time change so I have all this energy. I was on Cigar Price tonight since I couldn't sleep and was looking up some prices of some of the stuff that I have in my box. I was kind of noticeing a trent, the majority of sticks in my box are around the 3.00 mark. I am just kind of curious if anyone else seems to follow that same trend. I don't feel that I smoke alot of dog rockets but maybe I do. I have and do have some more expensive stuff but I usally like to save them for special occasions. This is more of a info finding thing more than anything. I would just like to see what you all think

Thanks
Snakeeyezzes

I try to average the price of Cigar Weekly and Holts, JR's, and cigar gold. CW has the MSRP but it isn't always up to date. JR's is on the low side, Cigar Gold is in the middle(carries nicer sticks), and Holts is on the high side.
Emo

Has anyone been to top25cigar.com? They seem to have a large database of cigars. All cigars don't have a price but it usually has a msrp and average price paid from each review of each stick.

Well, since you two boneheads didn't answer snakes question...I will.LOL :p

No, I don't have a trend specific to a majority of one price. All my sticks, both isom and domestic range from around $5-$12 a stick...so the average is about $8 a stick of what my normal everyday smoke is. Special occasion cigars for me are either limited editions, aged isom's, or gifts from fellow bruddahs( ;) ).

Most of my sticks are in the $3-$5 range. There are a few that are above and a few that are below.
My idea of a special smoke is anything that was gifted to me that i haven't tried before. Sometimes a diamond in the rough becomes and inexpensive treat.

Vic

Leave it to the Beast to point out our mistakes...LMAO. Price per cigar is all relative to where and how you buy them. If you buy them at JR's by the box, most of your cigars will not be above the $5 marker. The same stick at the local store as a single will cost you twice as much. Anyways, the average cost of a stick in my fridge is about $5. The sticks that I am enjoying the most right now are Torano's and CAO's which fall into that $4-6 category.
Emo

Someones gotta keep it real. :lookup: :0 :lookup: LOL :)

same here!! :(
except for the high end gifted smokes i've been bombed with!!
(you know who you are!)

Ok thanks for the info guys I have mainly been buying boxes from CBid and a few other place so I can see why I may be around that price range. Hey even the box of Padron 3000's I bought tonight came out to 2.66 a stick so I guess I'm just a good shopper. So thank you all again (Especially(sp) The Beast) for getting the post on the right track and being able to understand my writing :) :)

Thanks a million
Snakeeyezzes

Snakeeyezzes said:
Ok thanks for the info guys I have mainly been buying boxes from CBid and a few other place so I can see why I may be around that price range. Hey even the box of Padron 3000's I bought tonight came out to 2.66 a stick so I guess I'm just a good shopper. So thank you all again (Especially(sp) The Beast) for getting the post on the right track and being able to understand my writing :) :)

Thanks a million
Snakeeyezzes
Padron 3000, ;) Hmmm I wonder if he read my post on Padrons, ;) Hmmm I wonder. Since you have sooooo many of those cigars, you couldnt possibly smoke all of them. :D :D

Well Para your pass is coming up and I am the first one on the rotation. I may just have to send you some goodies in it. But we will see we will see :p :p