• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar recommendations

MathiasIndustries

Reaction score
I like any cigars with flavor or ones that have a nice harsh taste to them, I don't smoke mild or low nicotine level cigars,

Got any recommendations for harsh or flavorful cigars with high nic levels? As I smoke cigars but don't know much about them and haven't tried much of a variety

Try the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero line. Eat a meal first.
I agree with @Gavin but I would expand it to most of what LFD makes: Air bender, Ligero & Double Ligero. Try Perdomo sun grown, Padron maduros- start with the thousand line, tatuaje brown label. There are many more but this is a start. Also, try the Newbie Sampler thread. Someone else can post a link to that or better direct you but that would certainly point you off in the right direction.

LFD for sure, try some offerings from padron, don pepin garcia blue label (I like the lancero), Ashton VSG, tatuaje, my father le bijou,Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970( I dig the lancero), Oliva serie V (lancero for the win 😁), My father #4, Opus x if you can find them .... the list goes on and on and on... start smokin em all!

I like any cigars with flavor or ones that have a nice harsh taste to them, I don't smoke mild or low nicotine level cigars,

Got any recommendations for harsh or flavorful cigars with high nic levels? As I smoke cigars but don't know much about them and haven't tried much of a variety
Can you define what you mean by ‘flavor’ and ‘harsh’? When you say flavor, are you talking about nuances from the tobacco, or are you referring to an infused flavor (grape, cherry, menthol, etc?) And when you say harsh, do you mean robust? Or are you searching for an actual harsh flavor? It might sound like semantics, but it’s important. Because when I hear ‘flavored, harsh, and high nicotine’ I simply want to recommend Camel Crush cigarettes.

You might try the Dunbarton Tobacco and Trust line by Steve Saka. The Mi Querida and the Todos Las Dias might be a good starting spot. The Sin Compromiso is another excellent grab with a full profile.

Can you define what you mean by ‘flavor’ and ‘harsh’? When you say flavor, are you talking about nuances from the tobacco, or are you referring to an infused flavor (grape, cherry, menthol, etc?) And when you say harsh, do you mean robust? Or are you searching for an actual harsh flavor? It might sound like semantics, but it’s important. Because when I hear ‘flavored, harsh, and high nicotine’ I simply want to recommend Camel Crush cigarettes.
Good question.

Camel crush cigarettes are actually my favorite cigarette,
and yeah and I'm talking about the flavors they put by curing the tobacco in sealed containers containing grapes, cherrys, or menthol. And for harsh I mean like tobacco leaves taken from the top of the plant and made into cigars

Flavored: Acid or CAO. Most Acid cigars are harsh, in any definition of the word.

If you are looking for high nic, look no further than the Opus X Power Ranger. Report back your findings on that one.

Thanks to all you guys, I will definitely look into the cigars you recommend and order some. I have a davidoff video and the guy was saying cigars are getting a lot more popular with technology such as people seeing cigars and loads of different blends and other things about cigars on their phones

Thanks to all you guys, I will definitely look into the cigars you recommend and order some. I have a davidoff video and the guy was saying cigars are getting a lot more popular with technology such as people seeing cigars and loads of different blends and other things about cigars on their phones
I have to say, I really appreciate how you went about asking for help. There was a guy recently from London, or the UK, who had no idea how to ask or take the advice given to him. I think, now that you have given us more info, that what @Thoughts posted will really help you out.

I have to say, I really appreciate how you went about asking for help. There was a guy recently from London, or the UK, who had no idea how to ask or take the advice given to him. I think, now that you have given us more info, that what @Thoughts posted will really help you out.
In all fairness, it would be really difficult to be a bigger asshat than that nimrod was!

By the way @MathiasIndustries welcome to CigarPass from northeast Ohio.

As previously mentioned the LFD Double Ligero line is a must but go for the Maduro version 'Digger' (8 1/2 x 60) which will likely make you grow hair in places you didn't know you had hair, or maybe it would remove some hair? 🤣 These will kick some major ***. :eek:

Other blends off the top of my head are Gran Habano Julu Julu Habano, Foundation Cigar The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142, and the COA La Traviata Maduro.

Good luck; pretend you're flying on a long flight with plenty of turbulence & make sure you have a vomit bag handy. 🤣

Camacho Coyolar Titan. That is the only cigar that made me Nic Sick. Finished only about 1-2 inches of it, tasted like ash and dirt.

So I ordered and recieved some acid cigars, and they are exactly the thing I have been looking for they are definitely acidic.

I tried looking for the opus ranger cigars and a couple other cigars you guys recommended but I have seen that lots of sites online are out of stock or backordered, I will try search some more but these acid cigars will be good for now

So I ordered and recieved some acid cigars, and they are exactly the thing I have been looking for they are definitely acidic.

I tried looking for the opus ranger cigars and a couple other cigars you guys recommended but I have seen that lots of sites online are out of stock or backordered, I will try search some more but these acid cigars will be good for now
Glad you were able to get some good info. The Rangers (Opus xXx) are limited and hard to find. Look for La Flor Dominican Ligero or Double Ligero.

Acid cigars honestly aren't the most highly-looked upon things here, but the unofficial motto of CP is, "Smoke what you like, and like what you smoke". If it's what you were searching for, and you enjoy them, then I'm happy you will continue to smoke cigars.