• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar reviews web site

moki

el Presidente
I threw together a little web site containing some of the cigar reviews I've done over the past few months. It's a little on the ugly side, but I hope you find it at least marginally interesting:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/cigar_reviews/

I'm pretty sure I got all of the reviews I've done thus far up in there. The Padron 1926 "review" is empty because although I have my notes, I've yet to write it up. The Csonka Cigar Valet review is listed twice... but what the heck, this is just what iPhoto auto-generated, can't complain too much. :)

...any comments/suggestions welcome.

Love the site bro. Unfortunately my wife and I are sharing a dial up connection through a network crossover cable, so the pictures were loading very slow. I will check it out again when I am not sharing the 56K.

So far though, I give it High Praise :thumbs:

Where's the El Credito review? (along with all the other dog rockets you promised to review) :p

vewyphishy said:
Where's the El Credito review? (along with all the other dog rockets you promised to review) :p
Planning on a separate page for those :)

And yes, I know, I've been slacking in my dog reviews. :/

moki said:
I threw together a little web site containing some of the cigar reviews I've done over the past few months. It's a little on the ugly side, but I hope you find it at least marginally interesting:

http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/cigar_reviews/

I'm pretty sure I got all of the reviews I've done thus far up in there. The Padron 1926 "review" is empty because although I have my notes, I've yet to write it up. The Csonka Cigar Valet review is listed twice... but what the heck, this is just what iPhoto auto-generated, can't complain too much. :)

...any comments/suggestions welcome.
well it's about g.d. time!! For a guy like me, who rarely gets the chance to see (much less try) some of these cigars, I love to read these reviews of yours. :thumbs:

Great site Moki.
Very good reference for all cigar smokers.
Nice high end sticks in there.