• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Roller Needed for Wedding May 23rd

Woodson

Greetings fellas!

It has been awhile. I hope this finds everyone well. In the last few months, I have been quite busy with work and enjoying my last few days as a bachelor. That being said, I wanted to reach out to anyone in the Atlanta area with expertise in cigar rolling. I will be getting married May 23rd in Roswell, GA and have waited to the last minute to get this planned. CF Dominica was very helpful in meeting my needs on such short notice but the pricing is somewhat out of my budget taking into account logistics and lodging. For that reason only, I thought I would reach out to the community to see if there were any locals in the Atlanta area that would be willing to discuss the opportunity of rolling cigars from about 8PM - until (10PM or so) on May 23rd in Roswell, GA.

Please feel free to pm me if you have any knowledge of an individual or are interested. Alan (PuffnStuff) I called but John stated you were not in until Friday.

Thanks,

Bryan :thumbs:

How coincidental. I got married in September last year downtown in Atlanta and wanted a cigar roller there also. I used CF Dominicana. I don't recall paying for travel and lodging though...

Edit to add:

Nope, I didn't pay for travel or lodging. CF Dominicana has someone local to Atlanta. See here.

Hey Greg, how long would it take for you to get down to Atlanta and help this guy out with some Kustom Rolls? :D :thumbs:

How coincidental. I got married in September last year downtown in Atlanta and wanted a cigar roller there also. I used CF Dominicana. I don't recall paying for travel and lodging though...

Edit to add:

Nope, I didn't pay for travel or lodging. CF Dominicana has someone local to Atlanta. See here.

Because of timing they do not have anyone available in Atlanta. I would have to fly someone down from New York.

Thanks for the response!

Bryan

Peronally I have found fresh rolled ciars at events to be just that ... too fresh and I did not care for the them. As interesting as it is to have someone there rolling for your guests the cigars are just so so IMHO.

What you ma want to do is get in touch with a local tobacconist and dicusss having them set up a table there with cigars. They could assist in selecting, cutting and lighting cigars for your guests. I am sure you could work something out if this was intended to be a "hosted" treat for your guests and if not merely discuss the selection and price points of the cigars to be offered.

Congrats and good luck.

Peronally I have found fresh rolled ciars at events to be just that ... too fresh and I did not care for the them. As interesting as it is to have someone there rolling for your guests the cigars are just so so IMHO.

What you ma want to do is get in touch with a local tobacconist and dicusss having them set up a table there with cigars. They could assist in selecting, cutting and lighting cigars for your guests. I am sure you could work something out if this was intended to be a "hosted" treat for your guests and if not merely discuss the selection and price points of the cigars to be offered.

Congrats and good luck.

Thanks for your feedback. This is exactly what the wedding consultant and I discussed this evening.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

Bryan