• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar sales are up!

ZippoVette

It's a recent thing for me. I always wanted to try them , but never got around to it.

A few weeks ago a guy at work gave me 3 Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva's that he got from a supplier.

After smoking the first one, I realized how relaxing it was...how soothing after a long stressful day.

Since these first 3 cigars, I have purchased and tried a sun grown reserva, a Romeo y Julieta Clemenceaus, and on advice from the same guy, I purchased an Acid Kuba Kuba, which is by far my favorite.

Today I found a shop selling Kuba Kuba's for $4.99...I grabbed 5 more!

I'll hang out hera and learn as much as I can!

Thanks in advance to anyone who may answer any of my future dumb questions!

Welcome to CP! Looks like he got you set up with some good smokes, not the kuba kuba though LOL! but you'll learn ;). Enjoy your time here at CP!

Sounds like your friend set you up with some great smokes, well except for that Acid. Don't worry, we've almost all made that mistake. :laugh: Fuente's on the other hand are favorites of myself, and several others around here. Welcome to the forums, and the hobby. Be sure to go to the introduction forum, and let us know a little something about yourself. Enjoy.

As previous posts stated, introduce yourself, maybe fill in more of your profile so we know about you. Smoke what you like, and like what you smoke... although I'm not sure what kind of chemicals Drew Estates uses to flavour those cigars.

Though you will definitely get ribbed for it, don't feel bad about the KubaKuba's. When I first started smoking about a year and a half ago they were my favorite smokes. Trust me, that will quickly change. You'll find that before long you'll lose every urge to smoke one. Then...... welcome to the true world of cigars! :thumbs:

Though you will definitely get ribbed for it, don't feel bad about the KubaKuba's. When I first started smoking about a year and a half ago they were my favorite smokes. Trust me, that will quickly change. You'll find that before long you'll lose every urge to smoke one. Then...... welcome to the true world of cigars! :thumbs:

LOL...I have already noticed a strong dislike to Acid's around here! I have had others...Fuente's, RyJ's, and I have a 10 pc. sample pack coming from Thompson Cigar.

So far, the RyJ's and Acid's are my favorites. It looks as though I may start to lean toward the medium to medium full bodied cigars.

We'll see what the sample pack has in it.

Acid & Thompson's. Things will look up for you soon enough if you hang around. Good luck to you in your new hobby. :thumbs:

Acid & Thompson's. Things will look up for you soon enough if you hang around. Good luck to you in your new hobby. :thumbs:

It's not a sample pack OF Thompsons, it's a sample pack FROM Thompsons.

Contains the following: Black Pearl, Zino Classic, Cuesta Rey, Camacho, Gurkha, Rocky Patel Sungrown, Tusker, Series 55,Occidental Reserve and Rocky Patel Vintage '99

I got a 10 pack sampler, and for every one they sell, they send two cigars to the troops in the purchaser's name.

Contains the following: Black Pearl, Zino Classic, Cuesta Rey, Camacho, Gurkha, Rocky Patel Sungrown, Tusker, Series 55,Occidental Reserve and Rocky Patel Vintage '99

I got a 10 pack sampler, and for every one they sell, they send two cigars to the troops in the purchaser's name.

We know. My first ever online order of cigars was from Thompson. I actually made two orders from Thompson, my first and my last. LOL< I probably shouldn't say that, I may end up with cigars from there.

We know. My first ever online order of cigars was from Thompson. I actually made two orders from Thompson, my first and my last. LOL< I probably shouldn't say that, I may end up with cigars from there.

are they bad news?

are they bad news?

one word. VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY.

Welcome, Zippo!

That is a cool deal with Thompson's sending a couple sticks to the troops for you. I admire the spirit of that! :)

There are so many good cigar retailers out there, perhaps a search may be in order? or perhaps a new thread seeking suggestions? or a polite request via PM? :)

Best wishes.

BTW, I've never had an Acid.