• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in Baltimore?

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Okay as some of you know I am moving in the next 2 days, and Baltimore is the place I will now be calling home. So just as important as getting internet and cable tv hooked up at my place is where the good cigar shops are?

I am looking for something in Baltimore that has a nice smoking room, along with the usual stock of Ashton VSG's, PAM's, and that hopefully get shipments of Opus in, Don Carlos, Hemmingways, and Anejo's would be nice :)

I would like to find something in Baltimore but I am willing to drive 10 miles or so.

I guess I am spoiled at my shop at home as they have pretty much everything I want except for Davidoff's, and Trinidad's

yah I have been to max's before for beer's, and cross st. is about a block away from where I am living. Wonder if cross st. is an opus retailer or faders for that matter?

Calling people from MD!!!

Faders is an authorized Opus retailer. I always stop at one of the Faders shops when I'm in B-More. :thumbs:

Not sure about Cross Street, it's been about two years since I was in there.

Shadow said:
Faders is an authorized Opus retailer. I always stop at one of the Faders shops when I'm in B-More. :thumbs:

Bill:

Are there any tobacco shops east of the Mississipi that you haven't been in at some point? :D

Again, I stand in awe of your cigar knowledge. Your handle should be changed to the "all-knowing, great and powerful Oz!" :)

Take care, Will

Shadow said:

So I am assuming Cross Street will have my PAM's and VSG's?

Ludwig said:
Shadow said:

So I am assuming Cross Street will have my PAM's and VSG's?
Not sure about Cross Street, but I would wager that Faders gets PAM and VSG. They are a long-time Padron and Ashton retailer.

I guess I will see in 4 days when I move. Anyone want to take a gander on how many cigars I can smoke on the 415 mile drive?