• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops In Carlotte, NC?

nicko99

~ Amateur Cigar Smoker ~
Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area that can recomend a cigar shop near the airport? I'll be there next week and would like to check some places out.

Our old friend Steve Stack always spoke highly of these folks > McCrainies

Or you can ask that old cracker Bo {Dixie} he can probably help you out.

McCranies is awesome :thumbs: The really don't have that much stuff (more of a pipe shop), but it is still owned and operated by McCranie. I always feel better about shopping there than Tinder Box. Although I think there might be a TB in the airport (not sue about that).

LMK if you want to meet up. Is it a layover or a trip? I work 1/10th of a mile from McCranies :) It's less than 20 minutes from the Airport (I don't know if you're getting a car...)

LMK,

Cheers,
Dixie

Hey Dixie,

I'll be in town working for 3-4 days. Not sure of my schedule until I get there but would love to try and get together.

I'll send ya a PM with some more info.

Nick

dixieland_conjunction said:
I always feel better about shopping there than Tinder Box.
I'm no help on Charlotte, but I'll have to check out Mcraines next time I'me there too.

Dixie, just curious, what's wrong with Tinder box? no I'm not part of Tinderbox, LOL

Dixie, just curious, what's wrong with Tinder box?

Just the local guy with two locations vs. franchise thing. There's nothing wrong with TB....I shop there all the time too :) - I just prefer giving my $$ to Mr. McCrannie. :thumbs:

Text time you're in town, LMK :)

Cheers,
Dixie