• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in CT

likescarsz28

This car has been replaced by a 6 cyl Impala.
I am going to be in Connecticut on business next week. I am wondering if there is a nice place or two that would have a nice selection of Fuentes and Padrons, as well a sitting area to unwind with a business associate. I need a place that is relatively easy to find and has parking nearby. A fine restaurant within walking distance would be a huge plus. I can get along with anyone so a crabby proprietor doesn't bother me.

I will be in Hartford, Bridgeport, Farmington and Cheshire.

Any guidance would be sincerely appreciated.

Tobacco Shop is on Pratt St in Hartford - nice place w/ a great lounge.

Where are you staying - at each of those places or a central location?

Also - I'm about 8 minutes south of Hartford....you're welcome to stop over for dinner and a stogie.

As for other shops: Owl Shop in New Haven is worth a stop (from Chesire and Bridgeport).
There's also a shop in Rocky Hill...but that's about a mile from my place...which has better smokes! :D

Tobacco Shop is on Pratt St in Hartford - nice place w/ a great lounge.

Where are you staying - at each of those places or a central location?

Also - I'm about 8 minutes south of Hartford....you're welcome to stop over for dinner and a stogie.

As for other shops: Owl Shop in New Haven is worth a stop (from Chesire and Bridgeport).
There's also a shop in Rocky Hill...but that's about a mile from my place...which has better smokes! :D

Thanks for the response, the PM and the phone call. I sure hope we can get together for a cigar.

I'm partial because I'm a member, but the Stamford Cigar Lounge is the best I've seen besides Mickey Blakes in Southington. Google Mickey's and check out their website. SCL is equally breath taking in that man-cave wonderland sort of way. SCL only carries their own brands...members can bring their own but it's worth the 25 minute drive towards NYC from Bridgeport. You also might get a chance to meet John Starks from NY Knicks infamy, he's one of the owners.

Owl in New Haven is also a must see, great selection and a true cigar bar maybe not the best place for a business meeting of the three.

If you head down towards Stamford let me know if you want to grab s smoke :)

Oh man! I'll have to check out Mickey Blakes!

Didn't know about that one...very cool.

:thumbs:

Oh man! I'll have to check out Mickey Blakes!

Didn't know about that one...very cool.

:thumbs:

Insane right? I actually haven't been up there because it's probably a good hour and a half away. Me and the boys from SCL have been planning to take a "class trip" as soon as we can coordinate it.