• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in London, Ontario area?

bootown

Hey all anyone know of any real shops within a few hours? London sucks for cigar shops as we don't have any real one! I can't seem to find any online eather any help would be loved!

Hello.

My wife is born and bread Canadian and she went to Western for her undergrad. We dated that entire time as I lived downtown Detroit.

When I would visit I would try to find Cuban's (this was over 3 years ago). I had some luck with 2 places. One was in a mall and the other was a tobacco store downtown. I am sure a quick google search will give you the names I have forgotten. That said, these shops were not much to talk about and my CC knowledge was even worse then than it is today, so I could have been buying fakes although the prices were high.

LCDH has a place in Windsor, and if you drive through Sarnia there is a place in Flint that is not bad. Detroit suburbs have some very big stores (i.e. JR Cigar, Churchills and my favorite La Casa De Los Habanos in Plymouth). At any of these locations, all within less then a few hours drive, you can get great cigars.

While you are in London eat at a place called Ben Than a great Thai place and one of our favorite restaurants we wish was still around the corner.

Enjoy and feel free to PM if you need any more info.

Much care,

Hey all anyone know of any real shops within a few hours? London sucks for cigar shops as we don't have any real one! I can't seem to find any online eather any help would be loved!
Both online sales and shipment of tobacco are, with a few exceptions, illegal within Canada.

Given your context, discussing the few exceptions to the laws would mean discussing sources, and that is not allowed under the rules here.

Both online sales and shipment of tobacco are, with a few exceptions, illegal within Canada.

Given your context, discussing the few exceptions to the laws would mean discussing sources, and that is not allowed under the rules here.

You can ship tabacco in canada as ong as it is in the same province. You can't go from province to province, and I was more or less looking for B&M shops. There are only 2 I know of and neather are tobacconist.

You can ship tabacco in canada as ong as it is in the same province. You can't go from province to province, and I was more or less looking for B&M shops. There are only 2 I know of and neather are tobacconist.
From the previously-bolded statement, I understood that you were looking for an on-line business that would ship tobacco to you. Anthem covered off the B&M's, I was just covering off why you can't easily find online shops (or shops online) without getting into the gory details :cool:.

Craig is one of the most knowledgeable guys I know in Cuban cigars and in politics regarding cigars in Canada, frankly the U.S. and the world (we have met and I am proud to call him a friend).

Build up that reputation. Keep asking good questions and eventually the answers you want will come to you. What is more, if you keep your eyes open, even the answers you have not thought of yet will be here for you.

Again, PM me if you need anything. I am offering my help and I mean that. I welcome new people here and I try to help them as many other great men have helped me here on my journey. CP is a great place. Baldy (who has a head of hair as think as a pine forest) and I are here to help, and we want to help.

My name is Matthew, and I am at your service.

Thanks baldheadracing and Anthem, glad to know your open for questions and help :D

Bah. Matthew, you're full of it, my friend :blush:.

I'm just a noob who smokes cheap-ass short-filler cigars (mostly) :cool:.