• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigar shops in vancouver bc

fgruben

hello
i will be visiting vancouver in a few weeks. does anyone have a favorite cigar store there? or have any type of input about cigars in canada. are some taxed more than others? etc.

fgruben said:
hello
i will be visiting vancouver in a few weeks. does anyone have a favorite cigar store there? or have any type of input about cigars in canada. are some taxed more than others? etc.
I would recommend RJ Clarke's on 3 Alexander Street. Very smart staff and pretty good selection. Treated me very well with no trace of snootiness.

As far as getting cigars in canada... the prices are quite high across the board due to taxes, and it is one of the most expensive ways to get your 'gars. That being said, there is something to be said for going into a humi and picking out sticks in person - so I think it's worth it on occassion. For full box purchases - order from a reliable source instead... you'll save 30-50%.

Cheers,

- Oak

I was there a few years ago for a cruise. I went here CubanBest ,drop into the store to pick up cigars for the trip! They are just a short walk from the Cruise Centre (on the Vancouver waterfront near the Pan Pacific hotel), with 2 locations at 346 Water Street and 12 Water Street. Very nice people and the prices are high like the rest!

If your going cruising....by the cigars in Vancouver NOT on the boat!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte