• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar smoking candidate for TX governor!

SFG75

Master-passer
Finally, something that Bill and I can agree on politically. :p The 2006 elections will be gaining steam this summer, and one interesting guy has already thrown his hat into the ring. Kinky Friedman is an independent candidate for governor. The guy does have some goofy beliefs, but I was impressed with the fact that in every picture of him on his webpage, he's pictured with a cigar. :0 :0 :0 If you look at pictures from around the late 1890s and early 1900s, clouds of cigar smoke at political rallies and conventions can clearly be seen with stogie carrying politicians. Of course in our era, cigar smoking is equated with cancer, and generally speaking, death. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Wow, amazing. I'd almost vote for the guy if I were in Texas just for that reason.

SFG75 said:
Finally, something that Bill and I can agree on politically. :p The 2006 elections will be gaining steam this summer...
Of course in our era, cigar smoking is equated with cancer, and generally speaking, death. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[snapback]165422[/snapback]​

OR more recently the Democratic Party!!! :laugh: :D :sign: :sign:

gr8full2day said:
SFG75 said:
Finally, something that Bill and I can agree on politically. :p The 2006  elections will be gaining steam this summer...
Of course in our era, cigar smoking is equated with cancer, and generally speaking, death. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:
[snapback]165422[/snapback]​

OR more recently the Democratic Party!!! :laugh: :D :sign: :sign:
[snapback]165440[/snapback]​

LOL-perhaps so, gr8. I'll be sure and put you on my short list for Hillary '08 stickers. :thumbs: :thumbs:

He sounds like my kinda guy :thumbs:

I'll send him a campaign contribution and maybe a coupla sticks :D

You have to listen to his music. Look up Kinky Friedman & the Texas Jewboys....I am not making this up.

Some of my fav's are:

Ride'em Jewboy
They Ain't Makin' Jews Like Jeasus Anymore
Wild Man From Borneo
Ol’ Ben Lucas

and who can forget: Waitret, Please, Waitret

You can find all of these and more here.