• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Song

I wanna hear Horse sing a cigar song. :D

You can't hear me singing?  I'm singing the praises of Devin!  It's a song about Cohiba's, Cuaba Coffins, and HC7 Rum  :p  :)  :D  ;)  :thumbs:  :love:  :cool:

All kidding aside, I think that's a GREAT idea! A bunch of the guys have mini-cd recorders... we can re-word a tag (the last few bars of a song) with sumthin about cigars, record it after rehearsal whilst smokin' and hoistin' Guiness or Shiner...convert it to mp3, and I'll post it.

:p Time to put the thinkin' cap on... :cool:

p.s...this'll take some time...don't expect anything too soon..probably a week or so.

Hey horse, wouldn't it also be cool if we could do one with brothers from the board?

Ya know, TommyRox and I are both singers as well, and play guitar. I also dabble in song writing some, I think we could have some fun with this. We gotta get together soon.

How about a CP theme song. :sign:

LOL

Great idea, oh yeah, throw a bit in about the Lars I won too!

Yeah baby!!!!

That is kindof where I was going with that last post Rod, I think it would be great fun.

This was a GREAT song! Thanks for posting the link! I also think the CP song would be WONDERFUL. Another Guitarist and singer here, and I have written a number of alternate lyrics to existing songs. ( I like to cut up and have fun with them)

I think we MUST do this!