• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Tour Information

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I'm interested in going on a cigar factory and/or farm tour. I've never done one before and am curious what factories/farms/manufactures offer these and also how to contact them. Any help would be appreciated. Time frame is January/February/March of 2024.

These two in particular are pretty good depending on your budget - https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/procigar-announces-dates-for-2024-festival

Here are some others, but most of the factories/farms offer tours. You may have to checkout companies sites & contact them directly.

Last edited:
These two in particular are pretty good depending on your budget - https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/procigar-announces-dates-for-2024-festival

Here are some others, but most of the factories/farms offer tours. You may have to checkout companies sites & contact them directly.
Thank you! I will check out these links.

Yeah, with your timeline, Puro Sabor might be ideal. I'm going to go... someday!

Since the owner of my shop has been to Perdomo twice, and he sent our manager once, I can tell you for a fact the Perdomo tour ( one week ) costs $1500 not including plane fair. The tour is extensive, the entire process and meetings with Nick, open questions etc. Have no idea on how to book, but from the photos and feedback it is soup to nuts, nothing left out. Yes, the meals and drinks are included.

Since the owner of my shop has been to Perdomo twice, and he sent our manager once, I can tell you for a fact the Perdomo tour ( one week ) costs $1500 not including plane fair. The tour is extensive, the entire process and meetings with Nick, open questions etc. Have no idea on how to book, but from the photos and feedback it is soup to nuts, nothing left out. Yes, the meals and drinks are included.

The Perdomo tour didn't cost me anything like that. That sounds more like one of the VIP offerings. That said, even the Perdomo "dime tour" is something magical. The attention Nick puts into every aspect of his operation is top notch.

Makes me wish I liked the cigars themselves more than I do! And don't even think about showing up with a V-cutter or punch! Pasquale Ortiz is a tour guide there.. try and go on one of his days. Don't skimp the box-build stop, it was optional, but very worth it. Also do the RYO option.. it's separate and 2hrs, but a lot of fun and you of course keep what you roll.. if you dare!

Also the Dominican has been flagged as dangerous to travel right now.

There's always inherent risks going to literal 3rd world countries. Don't book on your own. For Amex cardholders.. use the Amex travel site. Amex will literally send in mercenaries to extract people from war-torn situations.

Think of it this way.. if the situation in the country was so bad that you couldn't do a factory tour.. than we wouldn't even be getting the cigars from there up here to smoke. You can't label an entire country based on it's worst areas.

Also consider, some countries don't recommend America as a tourist destination because of our gun violence. Anyone here scared of running to Kroger over our "gun violence" here?

Of course not.

Also the Dominican has been flagged as dangerous to travel right now.

It was more dangerous in the vast majority of the cities right here in the US than traveling to the DR right now. As with going anywhere it's about being smart about where & when you go places, a lot of tourist do dumb crap when they travel & put themselves at risk.

It was more dangerous in the vast majority of the cities right here in the US than traveling to the DR right now. As with going anywhere it's about being smart about where & when you go places, a lot of tourist do dumb crap when they travel & put themselves at risk.
Difference here in the states is I will have my Nina with me… 😎