• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Vending machine

Rural Guy

Esquire
Thought I'd share THIS with everyone, I stumbled upon it while looking for spanish cedar online in Canada. There was an old short thread about a vintage one here but figured I'd make a new one for this (and I wanted to show off my searching skills).

Mike

That's kinda neat. It wouldn't surprise me to see one in Tokyo at all. They have a beer and whiskey vending machine in hotels and beer machines in the zoo. They also have some really odd machines elsewhere :whistling:

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' post='868381' date='May 31 2009, 11:57 AM']That's kinda neat. It wouldn't surprise me to see one in Tokyo at all. They have a beer and whiskey vending machine in hotels and beer machines in the zoo. They also have some really odd machines elsewhere :whistling:[/quote]

I would spend all my quarters on that whiskey machine, could be trouble.

That is a really cool little machine.

That is really cool, it would make a great addition to any mancave. Thanks for sharing!

I have a friend who bought an old Coke vending machine on Craigslist. He filled it up completely with beer and cut the boxes to put the logos behind the selection buttons. I go over there to smoke a cigar with my buddy and I end up cleaning all of the quarters out of my car every time.