• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Wrappers

What is your favorite wrapper

• Maduro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EMS

• Claro

• Double Claro

• Candela

• Oscuro

• Total voters
Hey Mike! You forgot Cameroon!!! Also is Sun Grown considered a separate wrapper category? And I think Double Claro and Candela are both terms for the same wrapper. Sorry for hackin' on ya Mike! I was just bummed that I couldn't vote for my favorite wrapper, lol. :lookup: I just love these polls. They are too much fun.

Yeah, I too would have voted for Sun Grown, but Maduros are my second favorite. :)

Man! I have got to try a sun grown! Everyone seems to love them (this isn't a mooch attempt, by the way).

I would have to go with lucas on this one. The cameroon is definatly my faverate. But the maduro is my second choice.

woah, woah fella's.
I am talking about color not nessesarly kind. Maybe I should have specified that.

I like Maduro's or darker color cigars, but if I had to choose a "type" it would be conneticut shade.

Michael

Request to Board Administrator:

NameChange:

Old: Mikedevilsfan

New: MikePollsFan

:D :sign:

From the begining, I've been a Maduro fan....but since a lot of people had to vote for their second favorite, I did too: Oscuro :D

Cheers,
Dixie

blair said:
Man! I have got to try a sun grown! Everyone seems to love them (this isn't a mooch attempt, by the way).
Blair, the vsg I sent you is a sun grown, hence the name! ;)

JOE.M. said:
blair said:
Blair, the vsg I sent you is a sun grown, hence the name! ;)
You mean the one that you just put in the mail? I know! I am very much looking forward to it too. (I wrote that before I received your PM). Thanks for sending them. I'm very excited.