• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarcyclopedia.com

defetis

Token
So I checked the site today before I was going to check out this B&M I've heard of, and they have re done the site! Now, after I spent 10 minutes trying to find the list of brands. They don't post MSRP prices. I know they used to. What are people like me going to use for a reference now!?

It depends on the cigar. And for what purpose you need to reference the msrp. I tend to use the reference threads here for Padron, Fuente and Tatuaje. And why would you want to look for any other cigars? :sign:

Otherwise just check on some of the larger online stores such as Holts, CI or Famous. If you're looking for value for a trade for something specific be sure to find the two cigars are the same site.

Hey Andy, I smoked a cigar I found at the bottom of my humi yesturday, and I'm trying to figure out if I got it from you. I'm pretty sure it is an ISOM because it says Cuba on the band, but it was a Quintero. Did you send me this?