• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com 2nd Annual Herf - THE HERF

Sorry I missed you guys. I stopped by Casa Fuente Saturday afternoon but you all had left.

Maybe next time.

I want to thank the entire Vegas Crew. You guys F-in rock. I was expecting to get a couple of my shirts, because I didn't save any for myself. But what a surprise when I opened this rather large box. Totally unexpected and much appreciated. I am going to do my best to make it next year.

I want to thank the entire Vegas Crew. You guys F-in rock. I was expecting to get a couple of my shirts, because I didn't save any for myself. But what a surprise when I opened this rather large box. Totally unexpected and much appreciated. I am going to do my best to make it next year.

We were thinking about you, Bro!

You didn't save any shirts for yourself?!

PM me your address.

Thanks for all that you did!!!! The shirts rock! My son asked if we got him one :laugh:

Great pics and outstanding thread! Loved hearing about it and being there vicariously. Just a clear, shining example of why this brotherhood/community is so incredible.

Denverdog:
Tracking number: 549091063502758
Ship (P/U) date: Jun 28, 2007
Delivery date: Jul 3, 2007 2:10 PM
Sign for by: Signature Not Req
Service type: FedEx Home Delivery
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 1
Weight: 29.90 lb.

Enjoy!

I haven't had a chance to thank all of you who joined us at the annual herf in LV. I wanted to share my gratitude and appreciation for your devotion and generosity. Without you, Cigar Pass would not be what it has become today. Rod and I had the honor of spending time with some great friends and meeting some great new members. I personally enjoyed chatting with everyone and sharing such a nice time together. We look forward to continuing this annual herf for many years to come and hope to see everyone again next year!

Again, thank you for all of your support.

- Ashley -

I haven't had a chance to thank all of you who joined us at the annual herf in LV. I wanted to share my gratitude and appreciation for your devotion and generosity. Without you, Cigar Pass would not be what it has become today. Rod and I had the honor of spending time with some great friends and meeting some great new members. I personally enjoyed chatting with everyone and sharing such a nice time together. We look forward to continuing this annual herf for many years to come and hope to see everyone again next year!

Again, thank you for all of your support.

- Ashley -

You are a sweetheart and a gracious hostess - oh, and happy birthday!

The real VEGAS !!! YEAH BABY

starts out simple enough few guys getting together for some smokes.

tn_gallery_1983_260_15733.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_11367.jpg

But Boys will be BOYS

tn_gallery_1983_260_74686.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_7353.jpg

tn_gallery_1983_260_22715.jpg

Well we all no what happens after a few drinks :whistling:

tn_gallery_1983_260_77439.jpg

Wait was that PINK??? How did HE :sign:

tn_gallery_1983_260_27090.jpg

And the Final call.

tn_gallery_1983_260_35441.jpg

EDIT: just had to man, LOL

cant wait for next year.
We need to plan some good after hour events!
guys better start saving up!

Hey, did anyone else like those "23" culebras as much as I did? A public belated thanks to Rob...been away for a while!