• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarpool question

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Reaction score
Hey guys I was added as a member on the 15th of January. The last drawing was on the 14th. I assumed I was not responsible for drawings prior to my joining CP, but I got am email reminder that I had not registered a mailing for the winner of that drawing.

So am I wrong or right?

Lumberg said:
Hey guys I was added as a member on the 15th of January. The last drawing was on the 14th. I assumed I was not responsible for drawings prior to my joining CP, but I got am email reminder that I had not registered a mailing for the winner of that drawing.

So am I wrong or right?
You are correct...you need send nothing to the winner if the drawing was prior to you joining :thumbs:

Jonathan,

The e-mail should have said something on the lines of, if you were not in the pool at the time of the last drawing, disregard the e-mail.

I was just given another number, #21, yesterday. I've had #80 for about 2 months, and I received the same e-mail because the last owner of #21 hasn't registered his mailing yet.

Not my worry. :p

Hey Lumby,

Actually the protocol is since I am the senior CPass member in CigarPool (I've been in longer than anyone else) you have to send ME a cigar as your initiation dues :D

addy in profile ;)

CC,

I thought you knew how to take care of a brother. ;)

Aren't the dues to send EVERY ONE of the CPers in the pool a smoke? :sign: