• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Well, it happened again - I won the pool over at http://www.CigarPool.com
I noticed, however, that there are many numbers available. For anyone that doesn't know about it, here are the basics...

You pick a 2-digit number (00-99)
Every two weeks, a number is chosen based off of the Arizona state lottery pick 3
Whoever has that number wins at least one (usually more) cigar from every other number
If you don't win, you're only responsible for (minimum) one cigar per number that you hold in the pool.

Here's the site official Rules & FAQ.

There is NO FEE to enter (other then cigars)!

See you there!
Dave ;)

I'll second that Dave!! I too have hit the jackpot a few months back and it's fun coming home every day to find mutiple packages at your doorstep!!

You could be a winner too!!

Hey Rod, whatever happened to that idea over here?

I've thought about joining over there, but I don't know if I need to join another cigar pool right now. I'm in two right now. ???

Thanks DaveWF for the info. I just e-mail them asking to join. Sounds like it will be fun. :D

Congrats on the win Dave! I'll be sending you some good ones!!! ;)

Dave, there will be a little added pack to the pass Im in with you ok..
(that is how I will handle the lotto thing)
I will pick you out a favorite, and wrap it up in a napkin and - no Im kidding.. LOL .. I obviously read the cigarpool site hehe..
I got you with a Padron. something ok?

Hbooker

No problem HB, just be sure to mark your puts on the CigarPool site. What is your number(s) so I can mark you off as received?

Thanks,
Dave ;)

Top!!

And, if you join within the next few months and mention my name (Lee#23) in the email, I'll get 3 cigars for referring you!!

Tell you what, I'll give the gars back to you, how's that?

Check it out! :D

No NO mention my name! My humidor is Empty!
It needs attention and my damn wallet wont co-opperate!

AHEM
I do believe, gentlemen, that I was the person to start this thread. Remember everyone, when you sign up over there, mention that Dave Frank was the person to refer you!

Dave ;)

Guys, don't pay any attention to that guy , Dave! He has enough cigars!!!

ROTFLMAO :sign:

Can you every truly have enough cigars? Would my address still be in my profile if I believed I had enough cigars? There's ALWAYS room for one or two (dozen) more..... :p

Okay, I'm packing up a box full of rockets for you tonight! ROTFLMAO :sign:

You've obviously been missing the trend here.... I'm UPGRADING..... :lookup: