• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for troops

Can someone school me on sending some cigars, please?

I have a box of 35 Churchills (hand rolled/Honduras/2007),that I picked up from Kingantz back in 2011. I would like to either:

1. Send what I have to some brothers in the field
2. Send what I have with anything anyone wants to add to some brothers in the field
3. Send what I have to someone who sends gifts to brothers in the field on a semi-regular basis.
4. Other?

Looking for input, guidance, and suggestions. Thanks!

Contact charlie. He has addresses. He helped me with my veterans pass.

I filled a 50ct. cigar box, leaving room for a couple Boveda's. Placing that in a Medium flat rate box leaves room for a few fivers plus packaging. I'm sending these directly to Charlie's son. I will reply to extremeXconcepts via PM. If anyone else is interested, shoot me a PM. Space is limited as I already printed the shipping label.

Maybe we can do another shipment around the holidays?

You can also go to smokeinn.com and click on the "Gars for Gunners" link at the bottom. They have reduced box prices and will match box for box. They also pay for shipping and send the cigars overseas to our troops. I've participated in box purchases for this and it's very rewarding.

11 sticks packaged up label, and ready to be dropped off at lunch. If anything doesn't fit feel free to take it out for your self for putting this together. Tracking number to come.

Ok my boy is dropping this thing off at the post office now, he was going there anyway so hes going to txt me the tracking number in a little while. Let me know when it arrives. Ill post the tracking in a bit.

Sorry to keep bombing the thread, just keeping you all up to date with the status on my end.

Not sure now that I think of it.... if I waived the signature on delivery. Hope that's ok or works out ok.

WHOA! I just checked the tracking number..... I think it got messed up at the drop off office I went to.... it was supposed to be OVERNIGHT.........Now its showing 12th for delivery.... Im going to go to the office today and see what the hell happened. My apologies on this as im not sure what happened here. I have a ticket showing what I paid for but it looks like its to late for anything other then maybe a little refund... Sorry guys, But it is on its way.

I'm sorry I missed this, but I'm up for doing something again, when we get into the holidays.  Feel free to hit me up and I'll send over a package.  I'll sub this thread for updates.

Yea, also let me know if this goes down again. I enjoy hooking up our troops! Hope my messed up shipping of a package gets to you soon. Let us know when you get it.