• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars fresh in Iraq

davela

Just wondering the best way to keep cigars fresh in Iraq. Tupperware, Otter box ,normal Humi? My nephew is going over in October.West Pointer and Ranger grad,and he likes cigars .Myself and some guys here have been schooling him a little .Swifty has been very generous.So far the Pam 26 #2 is "the best cigar I ever had" Were not done with him yet. Thanks Dave

I am in Iraq right now, I use ammo can humi's and a cooler-dor. I suggest beads, and use more than the recommended amount. I have a pound of 65 beads in a 54 qt cooler, there is so little RH, it sucks them dry pretty fast. It takes about 1/3 pound for each of the ammo cans I have. They are the same size as the Belinda ammo can.

Hope this helps, and where is your Nephew headed in Iraq, does he know yet?

Tim

I used an ammo can when there. Didn't have room for a cooler, nor did I ever have that many smokes on hand.

Tupperware, Ammo Can, Otterbox, Fuente Bags....they all work well and I used them all while there myself. The trick is keeping them at a constant temperature.