• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars I'm Taking to Vegas

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
We'll fellars, I am going to Sin City Tommorow. My wonderful wife had the trip arranged for my birthday. I am a lucky guy.

I just wanted to brag about it a little because I am so excited. I have just packed up the cigars that I will be taking. I will only be there 5 days but I figure that I will be smoking 3 sticks a day and I added a few extras so I would have a variety. I hope to be able to take a few notes on the cigars when I smoke them, but I probably won't take the time to do that.

Anyway, the inventory will consist of: (again... this is a shameless post) :D :p

This time tomorrow night, I will be puffin' on one of these bad boys in Vegas while standing at the Craps Table! WoooHoooooo! :D

ISOM H Upmann Mag 46 - '03
ISOM Cohiba Piramides Edicion Ltd.
(3) ISOM Montecristo No 4 - 2003
ISOM Montecristo No 2 - '02
ISOM - Edicion Limitada - Hoyo De Monterrey Piramides
ISOM Bolivar Royal Corona - 01
ISOM Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No 4 - '03
Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo 98
Jose Seijas Sig Collection
Diamond Crown Pyramid No 7 Maduro
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
Arturo Fuente Sungrown Chateau
Padron 1926 Anniversary #6 Natural
Arturo Fuente Anejo 50
Opus X Robusto 1996
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicosos
Davidoff Mellenium Robusto
Ashton VSG Size Unknown
Padron Millennium

How'd I do. :D

I'm getting my plane ticket tomorrow to meet you there and help you smoke those :D

WOW, nice selection :thumbs:

Damn, that's a killer selection of cigars. I think you should bring the dogs I sent ya too tho. :)

moki said:
Damn, that's a killer selection of cigars. I think you should bring the dogs I sent ya too tho. :)
I thought a very long time on whether or not to take them. I thought I would let them rest a bit first and also wait for a more special occasion. Maybe when my kids graduate college. ;)

SD_Stack said:
I thought a very long time on whether or not to take them. I thought I would let them rest a bit first and also wait for a more special occasion. Maybe when my kids graduate college. ;)
What better occasion than a trip to Vegas for your birthday? Herf's up!

SD_Stack said:
ISOM Cohiba Piramides Edicion Ltd.
(3) ISOM Montecristo No 4 - 2003
ISOM Montecristo No 2 - '02
ISOM - Edicion Limitada - Hoyo De Monterrey Piramides
Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo 98
Jose Seijas Sig Collection
Diamond Crown Pyramid No 7 Maduro
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
Arturo Fuente Sungrown Chateau
Padron 1926 Anniversary #6 Natural
Arturo Fuente Anejo 50
Opus X Robusto 1996
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Belicosos
Davidoff Mellenium Robusto
Ashton VSG Size Unknown
Padron Millennium

How'd I do. :D
Is that all you're taking? ;) :D :D :D

SD have a great time!

With all those sticks, when are you gonna have time for anythingelse?

Nice lineup Stack. I think you've got the right idea as I usually suck down about 5/day myself when I'm in Vegas. It's not hard when you can smoke almost anywhere :thumbs:

So which ones did you end up smoking, and how were they?

:(

I didn't smoke very many from my list. I couldn't bring myself to smoke the real good 'uns.

I smoked:

All Three ISOM Montecristo No 4 - 2003
ISOM Montecristo No 2 - '02 - gave it away

They were all really good. I enjoyed each of them but I never got ahead the whole time I was in Vegas. I went down $600 the first 4 hours and never came out of the slump.

I just couldn't bring myself to smoke a celebratory <sp> cigar with that record. ???

The good thing is... There's always next time. ...and I still have my very best cigars! :)

I am getting ready to fire up the Padron 1926 Anniversary #6 Natural.

I'll let you know how it is. :thumbs:

SD_Stack said:
They were all really good. I enjoyed each of them but I never got ahead the whole time I was in Vegas. I went down $600 the first 4 hours and never came out of the slump.
heh... sounds like my last trip to Vegas...

Padron 1926 Anniversaire No 6 Natural SN#511633 about $15 ???

Appearance: Perfect

AppearanceNotes
The cigar was an almost square pressed stick. It looked wonderful. No veins to be found.`

Construction: Perfect

ConstructionNotes
Wonderfully made stick. Experience shows here.

Burn: Very Even
Problems: None Found
AshColor: Light Grey
AshStructure: Very Solid
Draw: Perfect
Aroma: Good
Smoked_To: To the Band
Strength: Full
Recommended: Yes

TasteNotes
The taste of this cigar didn't turn me on much. I think it is because it is a Natural. I absolutely love the 1964 maduros. This is the first 26 I have had. It is not sweet at all. All dirt and wood. Lots of spice. The last half had tons of nicotine. I like nicotine. The last 98 PAM had black tar running out of the end and it was by far the best cigar I have ever had... ISOM included.

OverallNotes
Visually, I was very impressed. Tasting the cigar left a lot to be desired. It just didn't do it for me. ??? If this had been a blind review, I would not have smoked it past the ash falling off. This cigar was gifted to me and out of respect, I smoked it all.

I would recommend this cigar to anyone because it was a very smooth cigar. "I" just didn't like the flavor. Everything else was perfect about it. It wasn't a rocket and you could easily tell by tasting that it was a premium stick. I just didn't like the taste. The maduros are much better. At least they are in the 64 line. I haven't had a 26 maddy. Someone can feel free to send me one. :D

I have a few 1926 naturals, but oddly, I've never smoked one. The 1926 Maduros are heavenly IMHO.

I would really be interested in hearing what you thought of the 26 nats. I smoke Maduro when I have a choice.