• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars in Napa?

Can anyone recomend a location for a couple guys were looking for a place to enjoy a cigar in the Napa / Fairfield area? :whistling:

Edit: Or just feel free to school me on local smoking laws. :thumbs:

There is a cigar shop in DT Napa close to the river in the "heart" of DT.  That shop also sell handbags and other kitschish items as well. They have a good selection, althought a little price, of course. The Humi is in the rear of the shop. Owner were friendly.

Smoking laws are brutal in Napa and almost nowhere supports smoking.  Your best best would be to find some outdoor venue without many people around.  My wife and I usually did cigar in the outdoor hot tub of our B&B or just waited untill we could get to SF and Herfed it up at The Occidential.

http://www.occidentalcigarclub.com/

aes8 said:
There is a cigar shop in DT Napa close to the river in the "heart" of DT.  That shop also sell handbags and other kitschish items as well. They have a good selection, althought a little price, of course. The Humi is in the rear of the shop. Owner were friendly.

Smoking laws are brutal in Napa and almost nowhere supports smoking.  Your best best would be to find some outdoor venue without many people around.  My wife and I usually did cigar in the outdoor hot tub of our B&B or just waited untill we could get to SF and Herfed it up at The Occidential.

Thank you. I spent some time at the Occidential last time I was in the bay area. Taking a walk away from our hotel and enjoying a cigar okay? I'm assuming laws deal with distances from entrances to establishments. Or is it any where public now?

looking for knowledge said:

Thank you. I spent some time at the Occidential last time I was in the bay area. Taking a walk away from our hotel and enjoying a cigar okay? I'm assuming laws deal with distances from entrances to establishments. Or is it any where public now?

In SF, they still allow you to walk around and smoke; as long as you maintain the 25' from entrances and such.  I think they have banned smoking on the beaches though, but not 100% sure.

When are you going to be out?  There might be a HERF opportunity.

Is "soon" to vague?

I'm trying not to post when I'm going to be out of town any more. Not that I don't trust you guys, but it seems best in the current climate.

Understandable.  Shoot me a PM if you want to try and hook up for a smoke while you are out here.