• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIgars International's Cigar of the Month Club

CoastieET90

Now, I'm sure someone's going to have something about CI being a bad place to buy cigars, but livig on an island in Alaska, short of growing your own tobacco (which isn't easy here mind you), they're one of the easiest places to get cigars from where they don't scalp you on shipping. Now to the point; I've seen this "cigar of the month club" ad for some time now, and was wondering if anyone here had experienced it. (Good deal, bad deal?) is it really worth $40/month, or are they just sending you the bottom shelf or "factory throw outs"?

Not worth it, imo. If you want random stuff to try, then go ahead, I guess. Many retailers here will sign you up for a nice "cigar of the email club" where you just send them an email and cigars show up (payment is worked out too, of course). I'm in Belgium and all it takes is an email for cigars to be on their way to me from Colorado. :D Up to you, though...

-John

Thanks for the info, I'll look into some of the retailers here. I was reading the description of the lobby, and in my time away, I seem to have forgotten some of the rules. Sorry everyone for the laps of memory.

Rob