• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars that you miss

First and second run Devil's Weed.

I know... I'm not hard to please.

Man I loved those....also the OG run of My Cuban Wheel......hard to be at any price point, but they price they sold for was well under the enjoyment.

Also the OR of the TAT East/West blends.....hit me right in my flavor hole....

Man I loved those....also the OG run of My Cuban Wheel......hard to be at any price point, but they price they sold for was well under the enjoyment.

Also the OR of the TAT East/West blends.....hit me right in my flavor hole....
Oh man, the East/West Tats were awesome! The old Camacho brand- before it was bought by Davidoff. I didn’t know how much I missed it until I had a new one a month ago.

Oh, the tatuaje noella Reserva from 2006! I was ready for the 2009s but those 2006s were a special thing.

I still have a box and a half of these! They were so good that I horded them at the time.

Also still have a jar in the humi...

Reactions: MX
Don Pepin Blue Preferidos. Great cigar and the best cigar in that line.
When they first came out, they were really good. Then they changed a bit in flavor...and the wrappers got very thin. I had quite a few swell up and crack.

The original Graycliff with the red label was good for me quite a long time ago.

When they first came out, they were really good. Then they changed a bit in flavor...and the wrappers got very thin. I had quite a few swell up and crack.
The original cuban classics tasted way better than the ones they produce now.