• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars you put in the Pass

Puro Man

As a newbie, I have a question I have not seen posted before; where do you get the cigars you put in the pass. Do you guys just take them out of your humi and put them into the pass, or do you make a special trip to the smoke shop and pick out the good stuff just for the pass you recently joined? Let the curious new guy know. Thanks!

I do the same as Wolfman, everything comes out of my humidors for passes.

Usually it comes straight out of the cabinet, but if it's special themed pass that I don't have anything in the humidor that matches the theme, as in non-island smokes, I'll go down to the local store and pick up a couple of things.

thanks for all the posts...this is what I thought (that most would come straight from the humi).  I just wanted to know for sure!

It depends. I'll look at the person that's next on the list as well as the Host of the pass. If I have some in my humi that both would like I go from there. If not, then I'll make a trip to several stores to get a few to make them happy.

Out of the humi unless I know that someone hasn't tried something specific that I can get or if it is going to the west coast I try to put in something not ususally available there, read Opus, or if it is someone who has bombed me is next then the pass gets a bonus baggie for that person down range or the host.

All of mine came from the humi for the pass I'm starting now, but I can see where I might have had to go to the store to get some. I don't have the depth of quality some of the others around here have. I'm working on it though.