• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarsarge

UTKhodgy

Legal Aficionado
cigarsarge,

sorry for the thread on here but either shoot me a PM, or allow me to send you one--I have something to send to you.

Thanks,

UTKhodgy

For the record a while back UTKhodgy and I had a difference of opinion and things got pretty heated. Well he made the first move to make things right. :thumbs: He showed some class about the whole mess. We do have a bit of common ground. We seem to frequent the same resturant and he knows some folks I know. :D

Next time he is around my area I'd like to have a cigar with the guy.

For the record a while back UTKhodgy and I had a difference of opinion and things got pretty heated. Well he made the first move to make things right. :thumbs: He showed some class about the whole mess. We do have a bit of common ground. We seem to frequent the same resturant and he knows some folks I know. :D

That's a good start to "walking a mile in your shoes"... :whistling:

I call BS..... I ain't allowing it. The teddy bear image doesn't become you. :sign: :laugh: ;)

(of course if the newb is bringing the cigars..... nevermind.) :cool:

I call BS..... I ain't allowing it. The teddy bear image doesn't become you. :sign: :laugh: ;)

(of course if the newb is bringing the cigars..... nevermind.) :cool:

I'd smoke any cigars you would send me :whistling:

Yeah TWO YEARS later... :rolleyes:

Might be nice if he ever admitted to the CP community that he was out of line ('cause he was and he never came to grips with that). ;)