• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarvivor at CW...

Thought about it, but decided against it. With not having a digital camera or scanner I figured I would be late for submittals. I had to borrow a friend's camera to get my photo to Gil for the Survival Pass.So what happens, my printer went to computer heaven this week and I went out and got a mulipurpose machine with, you guessed it, a scanner.

Well I am giving it a whurl over there. Since I messed up during the begining of Gil's I am trying to make up for it in this contest representing CP. My handle is UncleRemus on CW. My fellow Cigarpassers, if are registered over there I could use your support. LOL
I'm trying anyway! LOL :biggrin:

Great photos on the long ash contest Darren. What cigar are you using for the Big Mouth contest?

Well that is for tonight, but it looks like A mish mosh of some LaPolomas i've been siting on and some genaric bundle smokes I've had. I will probably loose points due to the fact I don't think I can afford to Light them and waste like 13-14 cigars but we shall see. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean. Gee too bad JR is out of Papayos you could use them. 25 for 10 bucks. :biggrin:

Don't forget about me when you go to the voting both tonight! :biggrin: :cool:

Hey guys i was in but had to withdrawl due to ISp problems...Good Luck Darren!!

Sorry to hear that Robnsue please feel free to add me to your voting list if you would! LOL :) Thanx

Well it appears I am not representing CP very well at this. On challange #2 some one who refused to do the challange has more votes than I do:( I guess I just don't have a chance in a popularity contest over there.

Well I could use all the supprot I can get from you guys this week if ya wouldn't mind voting for me:):)