• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarzine

Gipper76

Being from an Irish family has its benefits. Especially when you have parents who believe in the whole "If you can die for your country at 18, you can have a beer." With that being said, this past week I went to my father's house where my step-mom surprised me with a bottle of wine called Cigarzine. Yes, Cigarzine. After being surprised by the gift and the name itself I read the bottle and it states it was created during the "cigar craze". Now whenver that was I have no idea but it was created to be drank while smoking cigars. So, of course I brought one of my new favorites with me, Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta with me I had to open it up and pour a glass. A nice deep red came out and after tasting it it had a very dry taste to it, which I loved. I dipped the end of the cigar in and took a puff. Tasted great and I found that if the cigar had any bite to it, a little dip in the zine would eliminate it immediately.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever had it before and enjoyed it as much as I did?

Jason

Check AVB's thread on stupid advertising. :whistling: