• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cincinnati area HERF

IanHummel

The Party Source is going to sponsor a pack of cigars for all that attend the HERF from out of town!!!! So here is the updated plan:

1 - 1:30pm - Meet at The Party Source to check out the store, meet Eric Brown, the Assistant Manager and Micah Dennison, the Cigar Manager. At this point, say you are a part of the Cincinnati HERF and you will receive a FREE pack of cigars.
2pm - Meet at Hooters and have wings and some beer.
3:30 - Head over to the Beer Sellar for drink specials and cigar smoking until the herf ends.

Hope to see everyone out! This is shaping up to be an amazing HERF thanks to The Party Source (www.thepartysource.com), Hooters, and the Beer Sellar!

Alright everyone, we worked out a deal with Hooters that gets the HERF 200 free wings to start out with. These wings will be out right around 2pm, so everyone that intends on eating free wings, get there at 2! As far as more food goes, we can have everyone individually order, or everyone can bring like $5-$10 cash and we'll just order extra wings in groups of like 50 or 100.

For those who are interested in a place to stay, here are some options for lodging and the rates that are available online.
None of these hotels are more than 5+ minutes away and the rates do not include any discounts (AAA, military, etc.).

Comfort Suites Newport
(859) 291-6700
choicehotels.com
420 Riverboat Row, Newport, KY 41071
Rooms from $114.99

Quality Hotel & Suites Central
4747 Montgomery Rd. , Cincinnati, OH 45212
(513) 351-6000
Rooms from $79.40

Courtyard Cincinnati Covington
(859) 491-4000
500 W 3rd St, Covington, KY 41011
Rooms from $109

Holiday Inn Riverfront Covington
600 W 3rd St. Covington, KY 41011
(877) 786-9480
Rooms from $95

Ah I would love to come to this... I used to attend the Beer Cellar on Tuesdays, but now that law school has started I'm up in Dayton for the week. I come home on the weekends, so normally I'd be able to make this, but it happens to be the same date as my finance's brother's wedding.

Speaking of this, Ian, any additional details of the 'where and when' variety?

1:30 - Go to the Party Source and speak with Eric Brown. Tell him your a part of the Cincinnati herf and he'll give you a free bag of cigars.
2pm - Meet at Hooters. Here we will have 200 free wings to start out, then we'll probably take up a $5 a head collection to buy more food once those run out.

After Hooters we'll prolly walk next door to the Beer Sellar for some more drinks.

I am going to be struggling with timing but I am going to do anything I can to get there. I just can't believe that my wife gets all hung up about wedding anniversary stuff. :laugh:

I am going to be struggling with timing but I am going to do anything I can to get there. I just can't believe that my wife gets all hung up about wedding anniversary stuff. :laugh:

Happy Anniversary, Stu!

There are pictures on another forum. I'll have to download them from there then post em here. Give me a few minutes.

We had about 20 or so people and a great time was had by all.