• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cisco Live - Networkers

muddstick

Brazilia Whore
I know we have quite a few Networking guys on this board, anyone else going to Cisco Live in Orlando June 22nd through the 26th? I was going to try to set something up for everyone to get together if there is any interest?

Greg

If we were back in the States, I think I could have talked the boss into sending a few folks to this. No way now, though. :) Have fun!

I am trying to get the company to send me. However I don't know if they will. If they do though I will definitely PM you. How many Cisco guys/gals do we have on here?

I am trying to get the company to send me. However I don't know if they will. If they do though I will definitely PM you. How many Cisco guys/gals do we have on here?

Were you able to get them to send you? I am heading down Monday morning and probably leaving Thursday.

-gp

Were you able to get them to send you? I am heading down Monday morning and probably leaving Thursday.

-gp
It was a no go. They could not spare me long enough. I guess that is what happens when we are short on engineers.

There is no way my management would allow any of my group to attend (I work for a Tier 3 support group).
There is no travel budget these days...