• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Citizen Soldier

Pretty cool

In this soldier's opinion

Tim

Yeah, I've seen this a few times at the flicks. I think it's pretty cool that a band like 3 Doors Down would be involved with this. I've always enjoyed their music and this bumped them up a few more notches in my book. :thumbs:
This is exactly what I was thinking. In this age of extremist and activist celebrities, it's very refreshing to see one group put all that aside and support our wonderful military. :thumbs:

There is higher honor in this land than the honor to defend it. Awesome video bro.

Mark

I used to make fun of the National Guard. We used to call them weekend warriors. Not anymore.

Doc.

All you present and former weekend warriors should read this. Towards the end is a tribute from a Marine Sergeant Major to the courage and sense of duty of the Minnesota National Guard, among others.

Yeah, I've seen this a few times at the flicks. I think it's pretty cool that a band like 3 Doors Down would be involved with this. I've always enjoyed their music and this bumped them up a few more notches in my book. :thumbs:
This is exactly what I was thinking. In this age of extremist and activist celebrities, it's very refreshing to see one group put all that aside and support our wonderful military. :thumbs:

I could not agree more. I'm very happy to see 3 doors down step up and do this for the National Guard. I think it was very smart on their part as well..that song is bad*ss and I might even purchase their newest album to show my support of the band and their efforts.

To our soldiers, on CP and those that are not: I don't know how you guys do it, I truly dont, but you guys are simply amazing. Thank you for everything that you do for our country.

-Aaron

I first saw this at the movie theater a few weeks ago and it was pretty awesome, I didn't realize it was a military promo until the end.

I served 6 years Regular Active and am now serving Active Guard Reserve.

I'll be the first to tell you I had many preconceived notions of the National Guard when I was on active duty. Having served with the Illinois National Guard over the past year I can tell you that those notions were very ill conceived.

My NG unit is ramping up for a year in Afghanistan right now, and they are locked, cocked, and ready to rock....no doubt.