• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Claudio I'm calling you out!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I just got a package at my doorstep from Claudio (sack). I was absolutely floored by the contents!!! I have never been hit this hard in my life!! Claudio all I can say is THANK YOU!!!! On a special note The Moose Drool was the kicker!!!! Makes me still wish I lived in Bozeman, MT!!! Lord help the newb that's gets a PIF from me, cause they may very well need a new house!!!

Thanks again Claudio!!!

Oh, and you have some big ass feet sir!!! :sign:

HaHa. That's one of the best "Thank you's" I've read on here in my short time. Had me laughing. Way to play :thumbs:

He does play a little rough but it hurts so good. Nice hit Sack.

You've been 'Sacked'!

Welcome to the club. :thumbs:

I got smacked around by Claudio some time back. The guy can really dish it out; nicely done.....
thumbs-up.gif

I can't believe this, i really tried to keep this low key and now it's all blown out of proportion! :0 I'm going to have to look up to see if i made such a commotion when i got hit the first time i got bombed. :laugh: So much for keep it low key! Thank you all, especially Ray, it means a lot. :rolleyes: