• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cleaning House at CP

CigarPass.com

To better organize the forums and allow easier searching/reading/etc, here is an idea we came up with...

1) We are adding a new forum under the Good Life category, called "The Humidor". This new forum will be used only for humidor discussion. Since proper storage of cigars is so important, this forum will come in use.

2) Under the MARKETPLACE category, we will be merging the BUY/SELL/TRADE and the CIGAR TRADES/GROUP PURCHASES forums and making them one. Doesn't really make sense to have 2 forums which are essentially the same thing.

If you have any other ideas to make the forum more productive and userfriendly, please let us know.

Thanks,
The CP Staff

I kinda like have two threads for buying selling trading. One for companies to basically place an add, which I usually ignore, and one for fellow members looking to trade or sell stuff themselves.

The humidor section is a great idea.

Just my two cents.

Great idea! :thumbs:

Noticed lately quite a few threads on the care and feeding of humidors.

Great ideas Rod! As Bruddah Shadow mentioned... the Humidor Room would be really helpful nowadays. As for the consolidation of the Buying rooms.... why not title it BUY/SELL/TRADE/GROUP BUYS.... that would cover everything!

Aloha,

Wade

i agree with gibu on how there is one for advertisement.

however,
i think that the trade/group thing should be combined into one, and then there should be one just for buying, the advertisement stuff like cgarsltd

I guess I wasn't too clear. The Merchant forum would not change, we will only condense the 2 forums, and leave the merchant one alone.

yeha I don't think gibu quite understood. in that forum rather than there being three forums there will be two. one for companies to advertise in (and for us to ignore (heh heh heh)) and one for members looking to swap/trade/split etc.

Good ideas both.

Yea, I would agree, Gibu should think more and type less.

I didn't even think about it, or go look first, I was just thinking about all the selling being lumped in togeather. Sounds good to me if the retailers stay in a seperate section. I guess the way it is now we have a section for cigar trades and sales and the other is for other stuff sales and trades. Am I catching on now? I obviously don't use thease sections much so it all sounds good to me however everyone else wants it done.

Sorry I'm a little slow sometimes.

gibu said:
Yea, I would agree, Gibu should think more and type less.

I didn't even think about it, or go look first, I was just thinking about all the selling being lumped in togeather. Sounds good to me if the retailers stay in a seperate section. I guess the way it is now we have a section for cigar trades and sales and the other is for other stuff sales and trades. Am I catching on now? I obviously don't use thease sections much so it all sounds good to me however everyone else wants it done.

Sorry I'm a little slow sometimes.
hey maybe you oughtta go over there more often, you don't know what you might find! ;)

A generous and willing trader perhaps? :p

great idea, rod! i'm fixin' to have a ton of humi questions
as i just got my beads in! ;)
it'll be helpful to know exactly where to go.
thanks for all you do bro! :thumbs:

todd

Did I miss the welcome thread for our new member "CigarPass.com"?

Welcome newbie, you'll like it here this is a great site!!

FYI- I moved pretty much everything I could find relating to humi and or storage from the Cigar Discussion Forum to the New Humidor Forum. Hope that helps everyone out. :)