• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coca-Cola Blak

Qualls07

token pipe smoker
Anybody try this stuff? It tastes kind of like mixing a little bit of coffe into coke. I tried one this afternoon, and at first it just weirded me out. Then I decided to light up a La Floridita maduro while I was studying, and they actually went well together, in a strange sort of way.

Saw them at the store....the combo doesn't sound good at all ???

Screw Coke Blak, I'm holding out for this though:

coke6uz.jpg

I tried it and didn't plan on buying it again. Although, now that you mention it I would like to pair it up with a maduro. I liked the flavor at the start, however it became increasingly difficult to finish the bottle, just too sweet.

When is the Coca-Cola Cohiba coming out? I can't wait!

I tried it and didn't plan on buying it again. Although, now that you mention it I would like to pair it up with a maduro. I liked the flavor at the start, however it became increasingly difficult to finish the bottle, just too sweet.

When is the Coca-Cola Cohiba coming out? I can't wait!

I probably wouldnt drink it on a daily basis, and definitely not with any kind of nice cigar, but it really isnt bad with a yardgar