• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Codrington vs Bika Contender Finale

Glacies

Again, not sure who's into boxing here, and I know the Contender has a bad wrap becuase of some questionable boxing in the previous seasons, but this is sure to be a hell of a fight Tomorrow night live on ESPN.

I personally don't like Codrington, but his last two fights have been knockouts, last one actually being a knockout in the first round.

Sakio Bika is an awesome fighter. If I was betting, I'd bet on him because I think that he can take this fight into the later rounds and dominate Codrington. However this would be a risky bet based on these quick knockouts. When I first saw Bika spar, I thought he'd win the Contender Championship and I've been right up to now. I'm upset that he beat Sam Solimon becuase he was probably my favorite fighter, and a true sportsman, but I knew it was going to happen.

Okay, I'm going to need you guys to start getting into boxing. It's a lonely sport to be a fan of lately.

Codrington is a more polished. He'll dictate the fight to Bika...and he'll likely knock him out in the later rounds.

I'll be watching!

I'm a boxing fan.

While I don't like Codrington and prefer Bika's attitude, I think Codrington wins this fight. I think he's got too much for Bika.

As soon as Codrington came out with his "new" promoter and he started mentioning products by name brand, I knew his focus was elsewhere.

Well, it was one hell of a fight even if not a thing of beauty in terms of the sweet science. By far the best fight I've seen since the inception of this series imho.

Well, it was one hell of a fight even if not a thing of beauty in terms of the sweet science. By far the best fight I've seen since the inception of this series imho.

dvr cut it off before round 6 - so I'm trying not to find out who won until I can see it. It was a hell of a fight, first round especially.

Glacies, I won't ruin it for you and I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you do get a chance to view it.

Glacies, I won't ruin it for you and I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you do get a chance to view it.

Holy crap, that was an incredible fight.

Now I wish I had bet on it.

I can't beleive that it came to tko like that, but once Codrington got in the corner in the 8th round, he took one solid hit in the face and I saw his eyes linger, I knew he was done. I just can't beleive he stayed standing through that. I'm also kind of surprised the ref didn't call the fight sooner.

Awesome fight though, one of the best fights I've seen in a while.