• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffe, freshly brewed coffe

NiteSeer

Good Morning all. I am sitting here with a fresh cup of coffee. I grind my beans every morning and I use a Bunn coffee maker, oh what a combination! I wish you were here to enjoy it with me. With the arrival of Spring, I will be drinking my coffee outside, next to my Koi pond, enjoying the wonders of nature. In the afternoon I will have a glass of wine with a good cigar. I wish you could be here. Have a good day. :cool:

Sounds like life is being good to you!!

I'm at the coffee shop this morning. Just about 25 people here at 8:45, expecting another big day.
Working on a 12 oz latte (third of the morning for me) and waiting for Monday when the sun will be coming out again.

Have a great weekend guys! :cool:

Sounds like life is being good to you!!

I'm at the coffee shop this morning. Just about 25 people here at 8:45, expecting another big day.
Working on a 12 oz latte (third of the morning for me) and waiting for Monday when the sun will be coming out again.

Have a great weekend guys! :cool:
Good Morning Mr. Coffee! :rolleyes:

you lucky bastige you!!
haha

I'm working "enjoying" some jail brewed coffee....yummm
They give us officers the same stuff the inmates get & let me tell you...it aint pretty.

you lucky bastige you!!
haha

They give us officers the same stuff the inmates get & let me tell you...it aint pretty.

Having to drink the same crap as the inmates sounds to me like a hate crime...LMK if I can help you out!

My Morning started at 5:20 when I woke up. Should be all finished around 9:30 this evening. If it wasn't for the "free" coffee here at K. Dees Coffee and Roasting Co., I'd have quit months ago. :laugh:

you lucky bastige you!!
haha

Having to drink the same crap as the inmates sounds to me like a hate crime...LMK if I can help you out!

My Morning started at 5:20 when I woke up. Should be all finished around 9:30 this evening. If it wasn't for the "free" coffee here at K. Dees Coffee and Roasting Co., I'd have quit months ago. :laugh:

oh you can defintely help me out haha. I have your number to your business stored in my pms i plan on giving you a call and placing an order soon :thumbs:

Cobra97(member here) and his wife introduced my wife and I to a Cuisinart grinder/brewer and some fine coffee beans just a few weeks ago. We'd always used Folgers grind before so we are really enjoying our new fresh bean coffee!

Thanks again Cobra97.

Dan