• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee Lovers

rnccen

I don't have a title
Man wife bought a Melita One:One coffee/tea maker...less than 30 seconds for a cup of coffee or tea. These single serve coffee makers with pods are great....:)

Plus it beats brewing a whole 12 cup pot...and wasting it

-P-

If you're really a coffee lover a 12 cup pot isn't enough. I kill that before lunch. :D

AVB said:
If you're really a coffee lover a 12 cup pot isn't enough. I kill that before lunch. :D
It is better to have a fresh cup each and every time vs an old pot or luke warm nuked cup in microwave. :D

less than 30 secs for fresh cup.... :D

And they come in cool colors

-P-

rnccen said:
Man wife bought a Melita One:One coffee/tea maker...less than 30 seconds for a cup of coffee or tea. These single serve coffee makers with pods are great....:)

Plus it beats brewing a whole 12 cup pot...and wasting it

-P-
Now that is a true act of love! :D I love coffee too. I know what you mean about craving a fresh cup. It's usually recommended that you drink what you brew in fifteen minutes or less, otherwise your pot of coffee-gold slowly begins to turn into stale, burnt crap. :sneaky: Yes, you can chug it, but that takes away from the whole experience as you read the New York Times online. :D My favorite "main brand" coffee is Yuban, an ethiopian blend that is just wonderful. I also prefer organic blends, usually of the arabica variety. I try not to touch robusta if I can help it. :D :) :D :) Congrats on the new toy, it has some very positive comments which you can check out here.

I'm just trying to find an espresso machine that lasts more than five cups. I've exchanged the Krups machine Wal-Mart sells six times. If I see that Wal-Mart commercial one more time, I'm going to break that damn gingerbread man and shove that Krups machine in a very creative place in that old associate. :sneaky:

I only have one problem with the one cup makers, you have to drink what they blend. For the time being I'll stick to my French Press and home roast. :love:

Back