• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

coffee

TonyDogs

Banned
I like Kona Beans, but I have see alot of South American brands.

Any one have any suggestions?

Tonydogs ;)

I wonder when PuroBrat is ever going to send Mr. Jerry the money that he owes him ???

coventrycat86 said:
I wonder if PuroBrat is ever going to send Mr. Jerry the money that he owes him ???
[snapback]209693[/snapback]​
???
I edited for accuracy
Bill

Killer beans for me too!!! Carribean Cuthroat and Brazilian Bombshell are my two favs!!! :love:

NorCalCigarLover said:
Last time I was out your way Bill it was Bad Ass Kona Coffee ....... mmmmmmmmm good stuff. Dang, I miss the islands :(

:cool:
[snapback]209692[/snapback]​

I would give a big 2nd to the Bad Ass Coffee. Just got back from Maui and stocked up on the different types of Peaberry coffees they offer. The store in Maui has thier own website that has an even broader selection of coffees.
BadAssMaui.com

The best Kona I have had came from here
Costs too much to have very often :0
nice to have for a treat :thumbs:

Bill

Here in Sweden, the most popular and best tasting IMHO is Gevalia. Unfortunately in the States it can be quite expensive, but their Amaretto coffee is just awesome.

I'm a big fan of Cafe Du Monde from New Orleans.I buy it by the case, 24 cans.

I used to be big into Costa Rican, Blue Mountain and other beans, but I got lazy with the Du Monde tasting so good and being so cheap.

I have to try some of those Killer Beans. I have heard nothing but good about them.

Oh BTW, for anyone that is interested, there is a TV program on the History Channel right now all about coffee. :D

Nathan Rahl said:
I have to try some of those Killer Beans. I have heard nothing but good about them.

Oh BTW, for anyone that is interested, there is a TV program on the History Channel right now all about coffee. :D
[snapback]225943[/snapback]​
The History Channel rocks, I love the food shows

Qualls07 said:
Nathan Rahl said:

[snapback]225943[/snapback]​
The History Channel rocks, I love the food shows
[snapback]225953[/snapback]​

Actually, mrjerry rocks and so do his Killer Beans. What that hell are you waiting for? PM him. Get some of those beans.

cigardawg said:
Actually, mrjerry rocks and so do his Killer Beans. What that hell are you waiting for? PM him. Get some of those beans.
[snapback]225961[/snapback]​

I probably will here soon. Not sure what brand I am going to get though. From the descriptions, the Venezuelan beans sound pretty good. I'm sure they will all be tasty though. :)

ggiese said:
Killer beans for me too!!! Carribean Cuthroat and Brazilian Bombshell are my two favs!!! :love:
[snapback]209740[/snapback]​

Carribean Cuthroat has been my favorite so far. Haven't tried the Brazilian Bombshell yet, though I have it. How do the two compare in taste?

Ree

Nathan Rahl said:
I probably will here soon. Not sure what brand I am going to get though. From the descriptions, the Venezuelan beans sound pretty good. I'm sure they will all be tasty though. :)
[snapback]225980[/snapback]​
I got my first beans from Jerry today, I opened up the bag of Venezuelan's and had a pot going before the postman made it back to his truck. Great coffee, wonderful aroma, smooth and interesting. Definately GOOD!
I can't wait to try the three other varieties that came in the package.