• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Behike or Robusto?

captain_jack

For Christmas I think I'm going to get my dad a box of Cohibas but I'm not 100% sure what I want to get him yet. I know he likes the Robustos and neither of us has had the opportunity to smoke a Behike yet. So what are your guys opinions? Which would you rather have?

As of now I'm leaning towards the Behike mostly just out of curiosity. But if I order them I would have to try a new source and I'm a little leery about it.

Any tips are appreciated.
-Lee

I would try to avoid all things that make you leery. Stick with your current source and get the CoRos. Problem solved.

What Clint said. Plus the Robustos are a hell of a lot cheaper for 25 vs. the 10 count Behike.

What Clint said. Plus the Robustos are a hell of a lot cheaper for 25 vs. the 10 count Behike.

The more I started thinking about it I figured he would rather have the extra cigars.

Any tips are appreciated.

Avoid posting about Cubans and new sources within your first day of joining a cigar community. ;)

Sorry about that. Will try to get to know the community better before bringing it up again. ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will order the robustos in the next few days so this thread can be closed.