• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Behikes

Hi folks, new member here. Does anyone have a good picture of the pigtail on a Behike? I am curious if it is the cap twisted up, or if it is a slit in the cap and tobacco from inside the cigar poking out.

I have serched the internet far and wide, all that I can find is a side view. The best image I could find is attached. I would love one from more of an angle from the cap.

Thanks in advance.

Hi folks, new member here. Does anyone have a good picture of the pigtail on a Behike? I am curious if it is the cap twisted up, or if it is a slit in the cap and tobacco from inside the cigar poking out.

I have serched the internet far and wide, all that I can find is a side view. The best image I could find is attached. I would love one from more of an angle from the cap.

Thanks in advance.
How about you head over to the new member tread and post a introduction.

Damn now I want to spark one up 🌝

Attachments

• 09F108F1-1EA9-4A3B-AFCA-97AE494BDEE4.jpeg
    09F108F1-1EA9-4A3B-AFCA-97AE494BDEE4.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 027C6339-372A-4583-B549-33154D373C2D.jpeg
    027C6339-372A-4583-B549-33154D373C2D.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
  • C2F407DE-B3B6-4C5C-AACD-27AC271A003E.jpeg
    C2F407DE-B3B6-4C5C-AACD-27AC271A003E.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 28
Didn't want to start a new thread over these... does anyone think there's anything suspicious about these:

Resized_IMG_20220825_122953_01.jpeg

Fakes have gotten so good the past few years. Forgers can easily do the hologram bands now.. and QC has been hit or miss even on some legacy brands. This photo was sent from a friend, so not able to get them all up in my shnoz.. but even then, don't have enough Behikes under my belt to instantly know by aromatics (especially cold).

A customer gave them to him.. so he wasn't comfortable asking where they came from. I said I'd ask some pros... anything stand out as fugazi? Hoping to reach Bill's expert eyes.. @CigSid.

2007 Edicion Limitada releases:
  • Trinidad Ingenios (42 x 165)
  • Romeo y Julieta Escudos (50 x 141)
  • Hoyo de Monterrey Regalos (46 x 137)
There was no 2007 Cohiba Edicion Limitada release. The Behike is guilty by association. Fakes.

Thank you!

Didn't want to start a new thread over these... does anyone think there's anything suspicious about these:

View attachment 59776

Fakes have gotten so good the past few years. Forgers can easily do the hologram bands now.. and QC has been hit or miss even on some legacy brands. This photo was sent from a friend, so not able to get them all up in my shnoz.. but even then, don't have enough Behikes under my belt to instantly know by aromatics (especially cold).

A customer gave them to him.. so he wasn't comfortable asking where they came from. I said I'd ask some pros... anything stand out as fugazi? Hoping to reach Bill's expert eyes.. @CigSid.
Yes, I agree, unfortunately I believe they are both fake.

Yeah, before I even had a chance to reply to him this morning he texted me he discovered they were fake. I told him not to take it personally and that his customer who gifted them probably didn't know either.

At least he didn't pay for them. Now his quandary is if he should alert the person who gifted them...

Yeah, before I even had a chance to reply to him this morning he texted me he discovered they were fake. I told him not to take it personally and that his customer who gifted them probably didn't know either.

At least he didn't pay for them. Now his quandary is if he should alert the person who gifted them...
Unless he is a very close friend I don’t see any reason to bring it up to the person. Shit happens, tell him to smoke them and see if there any good! 😝

Looks spicious to me, but we all need to try one, right guys. But, the holy graphic image looks promising.