• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Esplendidos

xprinter

I almost don't want to admit to this :blush: BUT..........................A friend gifted me a 3-pak(never had befor), brought 2 of then to work and gave one to my smokin buddy. Latter that night(about 3am) I opened mine up cut it, put it in my mouth and fired it up. I was really enjoying it when I got about a third of it smoked I noticed that it was starting to un-wind!!!!!!!!!!! I had lit the foot!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case I ever do somthing this dumb again, is their any I could have saved it? As for the third one :( it has been retired to the last of its kind place in my humi only to be looked at and fondled.

I almost don't want to admit to this :blush: BUT..........................A friend gifted me a 3-pak(never had befor), brought 2 of then to work and gave one to my smokin buddy. Latter that night(about 3am) I opened mine up cut it, put it in my mouth and fired it up. I was really enjoying it when I got about a third of it smoked I noticed that it was starting to un-wind!!!!!!!!!!! I had lit the foot!!!!!!!!!!!!! In case I ever do somthing this dumb again, is their any I could have saved it? As for the third one :( it has been retired to the last of its kind place in my humi only to be looked at and fondled.

Ok, aside from the unravelling of the wrapper, you're supposed to light the foot.

Methinks I'm missing something? ??? ??? ???

Darren

Ok, aside from the unravelling of the wrapper, you're supposed to light the foot.

Methinks I'm missing something? ??? ??? ???

Darren

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he lit the head.

I've almost done this, cut and de-banded my stick then get side tracked and your sitting there later trying to figure out what side is what. Simple trick don’t de-band till your smoking it. Also when you look at it the foot typically has the wrapper a hair shorter then the tobacco. The head you cut should have the wrapper flush with the filler.

Just goes to show that the Esplendidos is a magnificent smoke no matter how you smoke it ;)