• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Esplendidos

Phil

Maybe some of you remember a thread I started (Before we were robbed of them) about Cohiba Esplendidos and authenticity. I emailed the person who I recieved these from and told them they were fakes. The next email that I got was from paypal (he refunded my money) Then I email him back saying thanks, and asked if he wanted to hook up and have a real ISOM on me. I got an email back saying that yes, he would like to hook up and also if I could get one of my "elder" stogie smokin bro's to give a second oppinion. I would recieve the smoke first (to make sure that it is the same smoke that I got before) and then send it off to you. I would like a FOG (matt, devin, ect. you guys know who you are) to give this smoke a authenticity test (I may not be the best tester) which he swears is authentic and says that many smokers he knows also think so.

Please help me brothers.

Thank you.

Phil

Phil said:
Maybe some of you remember a thread I started (Before we were robbed of them) about Cohiba Esplendidos and authenticity. I emailed the person who I recieved these from and told them they were fakes. The next email that I got was from paypal (he refunded my money) Then I email him back saying thanks, and asked if he wanted to hook up and have a real ISOM on me. I got an email back saying that yes, he would like to hook up and also if I could get one of my "elder" stogie smokin bro's to give a second oppinion. I would recieve the smoke first (to make sure that it is the same smoke that I got before) and then send it off to you. I would like a FOG (matt, devin, ect. you guys know who you are) to give this smoke a authenticity test (I may not be the best tester) which he swears is authentic and says that many smokers he knows also think so.

Please help me brothers.

Thank you.

Phil
Send it this way. I am not a Cohiba fan, but I spot the fakes and help ya see what they are.

Emo

Thank you emo!

I will email him and let him know I have found a taker. I'll get back to you.

Thanks again

Phil

I Just got a box of them. Check out cigar Aficionado the Left hand side
Counterfeit gallery it will help you tell if it's fake.

I have determined that this cigar is fake. The seller would like me to get an "expert" opinion. So that is what I am doing.

FYI

Looks like emo beat me to it, but I'm doing the same for another brother, so would be happy to oblige if necessary. LMK

Matt R said:
Looks like emo beat me to it, but I'm doing the same for another brother, so would be happy to oblige if necessary. LMK
I will get one out to you too. I really appretiate that help matt.

I'll post to this thread with the tracking No's

Thanks again to Emo, and Matt.

Phil