• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba glass top

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Saw an ad for Cohiba Esplendidos in a glass topped box. Say Habanos on it and has the stamp intact.

Are these the fake ones?

Beefcube said:
Saw an ad for Cohiba Esplendidos in a glass topped box. Say Habanos on it and has the stamp intact.

Are these the fake ones?
100% fake.

Yeah, but if they taste good..........bwahahahahahahaha :D

Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!Fake!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

but if you get one free... light it up! :D

Habanos never ever made a glass top Cohiba.

Don't listen to these guys who think they know what they'e talking about.

Those glass top Cohibas are GENUINE :D :p :sign:

yeah! What Bruddah CC said!

NOT!!!!! LMAO! They are fake... 100%!

Aloha,

Wade

Fakes for sure, but I think maybe the most famous FAKES ?? ???

I'd actually like to try one, I've heard they are good cigars! :p ?

Let me rephrase, As I have heard (never actually seen them), they are (were?) being sold in Cuba as Cohiba's, so they are FAKE cohiba's, not fake CUBANS.... They are indeed Cuban cigars, but not COHIBA's.... Someone else can verify or reject this. :thumbs:

Well, I smoked an Esplendido today and it was horrible.

Now I'm not an expert BUT I think I'm actually getting to the point where I can tell Cuban tobacco from non-cuban tobacco and this "Esplendido" :lookup: did not taste like Cuban tobacco at all. Not only that, it burned horribly, the cap fell off and it generally tasted like crap. I'd say it was a fake. I wonder if it came out of one of those glass-top boxes :p

I wish I could remember where I got it from but I can't.

I've only smoked a few Cohibas and I wonder if ANY of them were real ???