• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba - Habanos

Cigar Buff

Cohiba - Maduro

Secretos - 4 1/2 x 40

Conclusion - If you're short on time and want a great smoke, this is the cigar for you. This little cigar packed some great flavor in a very small size. The construction was flawless. The maduro wrapper contributes to the sweet peppery flavor. If you can find it, try it.

gallery_8381_1013_22672.jpg

I've only had 3 or 4, but these are one of my favorites. :thumbs:

These really are good but I have had more draw issues than not with these. It's pretty damn frustrating to say the least.

I've been meaning to try these little suckers myself. I didn't know that these had draw issues, however. Thanks for that update.

Thanks for the review as well.

I've had five or six of these little bad boys and only one of them had a stiff draw.

Take a chance.

-Mark

I've been wanting to try these as well...

hint hint Jeff :whistling:

These really are good but I have had more draw issues than not with these. It's pretty damn frustrating to say the least.

I keep my sticks right around 60% rh. I had purchased a fiver of these and all five had a difficult draw. Two of them being damn near tighter than a...... well you know what. The three I was able to smoke were pleasurable. Not sure that ratio is worth buying a box.

Very expensive for the size, and certainly not a regular smoke because of that fact. Still, buying a box of 10 every now and then is perfectly fine with me, as they have an awesome taste.